World of Warcraft: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King (Part II) is the 3rd episode in the series.
Plot synopsis Edit
The club finishes the epic tale of Prince Arthas and his big dumb blue sword. Do peaceful times await the people of Lordaeron? ...No. No, they don't.
- The Narutos - Spider race who aid the humans in the war
- Frostmourne - Sword which, to the wielder, feels refreshing as "blue gatorade straight to the dick." Ronald Reagan was the last possessor of Froustmourne before passing it to all the other republicans.
- /r/bluesword - Subreddit for people who have realized that the lich king is the way to go and the light is completely cuckholding us.
- Trump's Dwarven Aide - Dwarf who follows Donald Trump around and reminds him of the dangers of Froustmourne by yelling "Don't touch the sword, lad!"
- Ending - Arthas turns to his Dad and says "It truly was a World of Warcraft," and they laugh and become friends again.
- The Nerd Test - Murph actually started the 8 Bit Book Club podcast as a long con to prove that Caldwell is a NERD!
Notes & trivia Edit
- This is where you can put notes and trivia, anything that is interesting or strange can be included here