D&D MONSTER MADNESS is the 28th episode in the series.
Plot synopsis Edit
In an improvised fictional world, Lord Beran Murphial (a Lawful Good benevolent lord) summons the greatest battle masters of the world and oversees an epic tourney between two teams of 8 scrub monsters picked out of the D&D5E Monsters Manual. Lord Beran does this all to try and connect with his shit son and see him smile. To the winner goes the real life opportunity to pick the next book they read on the podcast.
Emily Axford, a woman scantily clad in vines and twigs with her nipples tastefully covered by 2 leaves but her vagina clearly exposed, heads the team: "Defenders of the Forest (AKA Forest WIN-aker (AKA The Green Deck (AKA They are Definitely In fact Giants (AKA The Monster Marsh (AKA Mourning Woods)))))", an army of forest creatures. Caldwell "The Belt Master" Tanner, a man wearing nothing but belts, heads the "Bad News Bugbears", a group of monstrous rejects.
More info on the tournament can be found here.
- The Monster Madness Tournament
- Lord Beran Murphial
- Lord Beran Murphial's Shit Son
- Spider, the Giant Poisonous Snake
- Matt Muncher, the Troglodyte
- John Elway, the Flying Sword
- Needle Blight
- Borf, the Giant Badger
- Ruth Chris, the Riding Horse
- Coke, the Sprite
- Dixie, the Pixie
- Peder, the Giant Centipede
- Horse, the Bullywug
- Legolas, the Drow
- George Bush, the Goblin
- Arthur Treacher "the Winged Creature", the Winged Kobold
- Rob, the Zombie
- Snake, the Giant Wolf Spider
- Jack Skeleton "the Squash Prince", the Skeleton
External Links Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Needle Blight was originally called "Son of Gulthias" by Emily, but she took the name back after realising she had taken it from the description of the Vine Blight
- Needle Blight would have died in one hit, had the gang not got so caught up in John Elway's backstory that they forgot to role damage